Sunday, June 23, 2024

UPGRADE GENETICS

 August 4, 2021 at 4:08 AM

June 1, 2020 at 8:54 AM
#ciamindworm #chromosome #crystal Creeper

20:20 I've Got Bullets 20:20 I've Got Sheets
20:20 I Write to #Fiber 20:20 Geez Louise
20:20 Raymo Scripter 20:20 Rabola Writer
20:20 Rabies Mechanics 20:20 #Pathological
20:20 Pathological 20:20 Reiteration
20:20 I'm On The Block 20:20 I Seize The Sector
20:20 I Seize The Dome 20:20 SYNDROME
HASHTAG CIA MINDWORM
20:20 See The DJ 20:20 See The Crowd
20:20 See The DJ 20:20 See His T-Shirt
The DJ Wears a Black T-Shirt
On The Front of The T-Shirt
See Displayed in Blue '#ciamindworm'
20:20 No He's Not, "Working for The Government"
20:20 No He Is Not Some Sort of "Spy"
He Is Not a "Secret Agent"
That Guy Is My Favorite DJ
He Makes The Party #Live
I Rock The Party
That Rocks The Body
20:20 Com-Position
My Super Virus Name is #ciamindworm
Some Bitches Got a Glam Name
Like 'Carli Bybel'
Some Niggas Got a Gang Name
Like "Screw-Driver"
20:20 I've Got Next 20:20 I Invade
I Invade Your Premises, I Turn The Party Out
I Be Ridin' On Faneto, On a 66/6 Cloud
66/6 Strain #ciamindworm
I Get My Species Card
20:20 You Found Yourself
w/a Neuro-Weapon Pointed at Your Face
20:20 I Said "That's a Species
And You Bet Not Say It's Not
Write It Down, Motherfucker!"
I Applied 'Coerce', I Coerced The Fiber
I Manipulated The #Nodes
20:20 I Be Wearin', I Be Wearin' Spurs
Of Course I'm Into #NeuroWeapons
Call It 20:20 #Inherent
20:20 In The, In The Design
I Pin The Tale On The Mule
I Infiltrate the enemy mind
I 20:20 #SYNDROME
I 20:20 Seize The Dome
I've Got #Telecommunications
I'm a 20:20 #Trafficker
NEFARIOUS WEED



Gain #Destroyer Card

"Thence arose the violation,
Thence arose the first destruction,
Thence came all the evil-doings:
From the neighborhood of wizards,
From the homes of the magicians,
From the eaves of vicious spirits,
From the haunts of fortune-tellers,
From the cabins of the witches,
From the castles of Tuoni,
From the bottom of Manala,
From the ground with envy swollen,
From Ingratitude's dominions,
From the rocky shoals and quicksands,
From the marshes filled with danger,
From the cataract's commotion,
From the bear-caves in the mountains,
From the wolves within the thickets,
From the roarings of the pine-tree,
From the burrows of the fox-dog,
From the woodlands of the reindeer,
From the eaves and Hisi-hurdles,
From the battles of the giants,
From uncultivated pastures,
From the billows of the oceans,
From the streams of boiling waters,
From the waterfalls of Rutya,
From the limits of the storm-clouds,
From the pathways of the thunders,
From the flashings of the lightnings,
From the distant plains of Pohya,
From the fatal stream and whirlpool,
From the birthplace of Tuoni."
-Kalevala
The Double Dog Devil




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ton Ton Ra BUILD SKILL

 SAN SAN MILL Thursday, September 7, 2017 25322 20:20 #Rabies 85 #Neuropeptide 66/6 #Progression An #Ton <⮔>* #Rabies 85 ⮅ #Neuropep...